Our Business Approach Welcome to Transera Logistic
We have a sustained commitment to build human capital both internally within our organization and externally with our clients and new players in the sectors within which we operate.
We operate in a non-hierarchical project-based approach which is anchored by an integrated and cross functional environment.
We work within well coordinated self-organizing work teams.
We strive to achieve all our service offerings through the following principles:
- Recognizing and building on “in-house” individual expertise,
- Formalizing to varying degrees the harnessing of knowledge through the use of appropriate systems and methodologies,
- Encouraging the growth of an open corporate culture in which knowledge is viewed as being central to organizational development and to the efficiency of methods of business development
- Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM)
- Research & Innovation
- Policy & Strategy Development
Our environment encourages innovation through imaginative thinking among its workforce and strategic partners.
We have taken to mapping the project value chain as we perceive it and then matched our skills and experience against some of these areas. The outcome is the schematic provided below which is a depiction of the project value chain as well as our involvement in it.
- Policy and Strategy
- Planning and Design
- Implementation Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation